Oct 13, 2007

LUSTER/KRISTIN HOLDER TONIGHT!


LUSTER
Saturday, October 13, 7:00pm - 12:00am
[This is going to be sexy! I'll see you there!]
Sunday, October 14, 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Champagne, mimosas & music by Yoko K. (Aphrodizia)
Lee Jensen Brake Shop : 1333 14th Street NW Washington DC 20005

I've told everyone worth talking to in this city to come check out Philippa's latest event. Did anyone see her in DC Magazine this month? This event is bound to be hot. I plan on checking it out on the early side then hitting DC's #1 Dyke Bar... Phase 1. I just need hot girls around me all night.
--------------------
Kristin Holder @ the Warehouse

1999 AU MFA Alumni Kristin Holder will be the second to last show at the Warehouse. If you have the chance check it out! Kristin's paintings are typically contemporary but amazing.

No comments: